Thursday, May 29, 2008

Our First Graduation

The twins graduated from baby sign language! Granted they didn't have to do anything, but hey, I'm still a very proud mommy! The only downside to baby sign language is the babies progress is determined by how good the parent is. Ahhh, one more thing to remember to do. It's bath time babies............what is the sign again (the babies probably have better retention then I do!)?



So far I consistently do the signs for more, milk, please, food, all done...........and well that's about all we do consistently. Every now and then I throw in bath, thank you, cup, ball, (diaper) change............and a few others I can't seem to remember right now. This week we learned some very useful signs.........No, Stop, Wait, share. Oh I can't wait until they understand these ones!!!!! The best part of baby sign language is that once you have paid for the class once you can keep repeating it!!!! No, I don't want my children to continually repeat the class, but it does give us an added social medium to participate in.
After class, Kara and I took our twins down to Lynn Ary Park and for a walk on the coastal trail. The babies seemed to enjoy the sun and we were humored by the odd comments we received.


Later that night I attempted to take the babies to their cousin's baseball game. It was a pitiful attempt considering I have a link to his game schedule directly to the right. For some reason I thought the game was at the Abbott O' Rabbit fields and walked all the way up there (it's about 3 miles round trip) only to discover Gabe's game was actually taking place at another field. Sorry Gabe, next time I'll talk to your dad in advance!!!!!

No comments: