Wednesday, May 28, 2008

The Blanket Fiasco

When we were camping something very important was left behind! As usual I was rushing around trying to pack up and remember everything. Staying true to form I once again forgot something VERY important- Patrick's beloved blanket. It had been snuggled in bed with him and still remains nestled in the sheets. Patrick has become even more attached to his blanket lately. He used to just sleep with it, however, recently he has begun to drag it around the floor as he crawls from toy to toy. The first night we were I home I madly searched the truck and all of our things desperately hoping it would turn up. My search was in vain. Patrick spent half an hour wailing inconsolably before he finally gave in to sleep. Hopefully we will go camping soon and Patrick will once again go to sleep peacefully!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: