Sunday, May 18, 2008

Who Has Their First Tooth??????



Saturday night Patrick woke up screaming at 1am. Too tired to rock him back to sleep I took him back to bed with me. He tossed and turned the rest of the night, not sleeping much at all. In the morning I checked his gums, convinced that he had finally gotten his first tooth. No such luck. Cassidy slept through the night without making a peep. We had to take Steve to the airport this morning (he flew out to NY) and wanting to make the most of our outing I stopped by Courtney and Keegan's for a visit. We decided to take all the kids on a walk to the playground. At the playground the babies had a snack and what a surprise I found when I stuck a puff in Cassidy's mouth. Something was sharp in there! There really isn't a tooth to be seen but you can feel the tip of her very first bottom tooth. It's now official; Cassidy won the teething race!

No comments: