Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Two Cribs?

We received a second crib from one of Payton's friends this weekend. While the babies seem to sleep much better separated I caught them napping with their heads together earlier this week. It Makes me question whether to separate them so soon. They have slept together their entire lives...........
On the other hand I heard some rustling during the twins morning nap the other day. It was quickly followed by a deafening cry of bloody murder. I ran up the stairs and into the nursery to find Patrick looming over Cassidy holding her pacifier in his chubby little hand. She was laying there groggily screaming and refused to go back to sleep even when the situation had been rectified and the pacifier was safely back in her mouth.
So the question remains.........what should I do?

No comments: