Thursday, April 3, 2008

Daddy's Gone:(

Steve had to fly out to a business meeting today; and unfortunately for us had to spend the night. I set out to document the babies day by doing a small scale amateur photo shoot. The only problem with my decision was the babies didn't quite agree with my idea. They have a bit of a cold and when it comes to cooperation just didn't seem to be much in the mood. Patrick was crying in the morning and Cassidy was happy, then Patrick was happy after his nap and Cassidy (who cried through her nap) was grumpy. I managed to get a few good shots of both in good moods.........at different times. There just wasn't an opportunity to have two happy babies at the same time today. Shouldn't they know I'm outnumbered and show a little compunction? They think not.











No comments: