Monday, April 7, 2008

Camera Withdrawals!

Sunday we had dinner with Aunt Jenna. I did the unthinkable.........forgot my camera!!! All day today I've wanted to take pictures of this or that (the babies do so many cute picture worthy things!). Aunt Jenna sensed my acute pain and was kind enough to drop it by Steve's work. By dinner time all was right in the world once more:) Thank you Jennifer!!!!


Mima & Papa gave the twins these T-shirts when they were born. At the time they looked so gargantuan I couldn't imagine them ever fitting. Well the day has come.........and almost gone for Patrick. Cooperation didn't really happen and as is usual Patrick smiled and Cassidy scratched. We'll have to schedule a re-do!

Aren't Patrick's eyelashes gorgeous? Patrick cooperated and gave me a "click" and a smile
Cassidy scratched and Patrick protested.......they had had enough for one morning!




No comments: