Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Yes!

We came home from the fair exhausted Monday afternoon. I put a Baby Einstein movie on to entertain the babies while we unloaded the camper. Cassidy decided the DVD player looked like fun to play with and proceeded to press stop multiple times. Getting crankier by the minute I attempted to stop my child.

"NO," I said quite forcefully. "Don't touch the DVD player!" I pressed play once more.

"Yes!" Cassidy said vigorously shaking her head up and down in a yes motion. She sweetly smiled up at me and once again pressed stop.

I tried not to laugh and somehow managed to sternly admonish my child. The DVD played and life went on.

My one year old is already talking back!!!! The biting seems to have stopped, but talking back???? Goodness gracious Steve and I are going to have our hands full with this one!

No comments: