Friday, September 26, 2008

Happy Birthday Daddy!

Steve's birthday was tonight! Happy Birthday honey! We love and appreciate you and life wouldn't be nearly as wonderful without you!!!! Thanks for being such an incredible father and husband.
Payton and I made a cake in honor of Steve's birthday........well truth be told, we made half a cake. I successfully baked the two cake halves and set them on the stove to cool. Attempting to multi-task, I turned a burner on to boil some water, and ran upstairs to grab the twins out of their cribs. Coming down moments later, to my dismay, I discovered the kitchen rapidly filling with smoke and my cooling cake steaming. Arrrrgg, wrong burner on hi.

Payton loves cake decoration and did a wonderful job on our short cake. We had a fun family dinner packed between hockey practice and Steve's hockey game.

No comments: