Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Little Miss Allergy & Her scratch Proof Suit

Well it's official Cassidy has allergies. She was tested for food allergies today and the doctor discovered she was allergic to cow's milk, eggs, & nuts (peanut & tree nuts). Our little scratcher has a reason to itch! Until everything gets worked out of her system and her eczema clears up I have devised a plan to try and keep her from scarring herself any further. Little houdini figured out how to take her mits off her hands, undo the buttons on the legs of her sleeper and scratch, scratch, scratch. Her whole body is covered in scratches and the scabs just make her itch more! To try and outsmart my five month old I found a sleeper (100% organic cotton of course) that zips all the way up the front and then I stitched the mits to the ends of the hand holes. Needless to say she is quite upset at me and I am very proud of my handiwork. Hopefully she'll get through this without any permanent scars!

No comments: