Thursday, February 7, 2008

Feet, Smiles, & Friends

Lately I've been slacking on keeping this up to date! My apologies to Mema & Papa! I start a post and then someone starts crying or needs to be fed and I never get back to what I was doing. Here are some recent pictures and perhaps later tonight when everyone is sound asleep the stories will follow:) Patrick & Cassidy playing yesterday.........and both sitting!!


Today we had our first playdate in a month! We usually see Jackson & Genevieve on a weekly basis but between kids being sick and our playmates taking a vacation we've missed each other. The babies seemed to interact today and lovingly patted (or dare we say hit?) each other. We can't wait to see them next week.


Here is my attempt at art on Picasa. Patrick recently discovered his feet and LOVES them. As long as he has easy access to his feet he's a happy camper. The credit for the actual picture goes to Payton. His new favorite pastime is taking pictures of the babies:)


Look mom I've got my feet!

It seems like Payton and Patrick are always together so to even things out here is a picture of Cassidy and Payton. She loves her froggy and her brother!

No comments: