Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Discipline.....

We've started time-outs. So far Cassidy is the only one who has needed them. She's had two and seems to be learning what behavior is acceptable and what is not. She does not approve of these time-outs and resents my attempts to reign her in. As you can see she looks pretty pitiful, I tell her it's not torture but she begs to disagree.

Both of the twins have started sharing though! Positive re-enforcement seems to be working and I clap my hands and give them lots of attention when I catch them in the act. They have even starting hugging each other!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello. Sorry to leave a comment here but not sure how else to contact Amrita McSharry. Hoping you are the same A.McS that created the reference to dear friends Clyde and Beatrice Courtnage on Geni.com. Enquiring after Beatrice. Please send our love to her if you are able - Lee Stone, UK. [apologies if you receive this comment several times - I keep returning to the "leave your comment" form]