Monday, March 31, 2008

MaMaMaMaMa

The word I have been waiting for has finally been uttered! Of course be careful what you wish for......... When the babies are happy you here this lovely babble of Dadadadada. They just love their daddy and they love the word. The first time Patrick said mama he was screaming on the floor and wanted someone to come pick him up. My careful coaching for so many months clicked and there was Patrick big alligator tears, rocking back and forth on his hands and knees, pitifully crying mama..........mama. How could I possibly resist picking him up? Well I just couldn't. Cassidy followed suit a day later and now they both cry mama when they are upset. Babies are so smart, they already figured out what a sucker I am when they cry and when you add Mama to the mix I just can't resist them. Pull on my heart strings some more! As my husband reminds me........I need to toughen up.

No comments: