Sunday, March 2, 2008

Countdown to Cali!


Three days and we'll be in the sun!!!!! Not only is the warm weather going to be wonderful but we'll get to see Mima & Papa! My mom is usually great about helping with the twins but the last three weeks she has been incredibly busy:( By the time we see Mima & Papa it will have been almost a month since we've had anyone watch the babies. The pantry is down to bare bone essentials and I seem to be making multiple runs to the store during the week. I can only get as much food as will fit in my arm basket as I push the stroller down the aisle, which isn't very much! We had one adventure to Wal-Mart for diapers and formula where I pushed the double stroller and pulled the cart behind me.........lets just say a few items fell off the shelves. How I long for Mondays when I could lazily stroll through Fred Meyer (the one I knew my way around!) for hours if I so chose. Three days and then we'll have sun and Mima & Papa........tonight I can't imagine how life could possibly get better!

No comments: