Wednesday, March 10, 2010

First Sleepover

Patrick spent the night at his Mima's house Monday, his first sleepover. Payton was with him and he had a blast. I on the other hand was a nervous wreck.

I asked Patrick his favorite thing about his sleepover, his reply, "the cereal." I give the children organic cheerios for breakfast with the occasional banana, yogurt, or bagel and cream cheese thown in the mix. Mima introduced Patrick to Lucky Charms. What two year old wouldn't be excited?

"What did you do at Mima's?" I probed
"Ummm, we played games"
"We looked out the windows"
"We had snacks"
"I saw Uncle Jimmy"
"He plowed"
"I had two cookies"
"I played with my rubber ducky in the bathtub"
"I slept in Mima's big bed"

I'm sure this is the first of many sleepovers............the twins are growing up so fast!

No comments: